Thursday 22 November 2012

Throwback Thursday #71 - Flesh and Blood

This is a great feature that Melissa at My World...in words and pictures has been doing for a while and I wanted to jump on board! There are plenty of books out there I desperately want...
But what about all those wonderful books that are ALREADY on my shelves?

Flesh and Blood (House of Comarre #2) - Kristen Painter
With the Ring of Sorrows still missing, and the covenant between othernaturals and mortals broken, Chrysabelle's life outside the realm of vampire nobility is about to take another downhill slide. She's vowed to help the outcast Malkolm find a way to lift his curse, but that means returning to the home city of the vampire who's trying to kill her. The breaking of the covenant has also activated an ancient organisation designed to protect mankind — the Kubai Mata.
And when Kubai Mata Thomas Creek comes to Paradise City, Chrysabelle finds herself torn between the need to save Malkolm and the desire to stay on the path of light. Finally fulfilling her vow to Malkolm proves devastating for Chrysabelle. If she survives, what's left of her life will never be the same...

I read book one of the House of Comarre, Bad Blood back in May and haven't got round to the rest of the series yet...I just adore the covers of this series - they are so pretty and stand out!

Have you got any books with beautiful covers you want to read?

3 comments:

  1. I actually bought the first book in this series after reading your review in may but still haven't read it! Hoping to find time over christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed this one too!! I so need the 3rd and the 4th. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the first one but I reallu need to try it...

    ReplyDelete