Thursday 22 August 2013

Throwback Thursdays #95 - Sleeping With The Fishes

This is a great feature that Melissa at My World...in words and pictures has been doing for a while which looks at those wonderful books that are ALREADY on my shelves that we haven't got round to reading yet..

Sleeping With The Fishes - MaryJanice Davidson
Publisher: Piatkus
Fred is not your ordinary mermaid. She's not blonde. She's not buxom. And she's definitely not perky. In fact, Fred can be downright cranky. And it doesn't help matters that her hair is blue. 
While volunteering at the New England Aquarium, Fred learns that there are weird levels of toxins in the local seawater. A gorgeous marine biologist wants her help investigating. So does her merperson ruler, the High Prince of the Black Sea. You'd think it would be easy for a mermaid to get to the bottom of things. Think again.

Continuing my Paranormal Romance theme this month on Thursday is Sleeping With The Fishes. I've had mixed thoughts about mermaids in the past and I have to confess I got a little bored with the Queen Betsy Undead series also by MaryJanice Davidson but I remain hopeful that this new series with tick all the right boxes for mermaids and some romance!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I like the sound of this one, I hope you'll like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Fred! I've only read 2 novels of this one and I need to continue it.

    ReplyDelete