Monday 17 June 2013

What Shall I Read This June? Results + WINNERS

So earlier this month I asked you guys to pick my next read and the results have been counted and verified, The Winner is...



 The Inheritance!

The full results are:

The Inheritance - 38%

Clash of Kings - 28%

Plague Town - 20%

Alison Hewitt Is Trapped - 20%

I've already started reading so look out for a review soon!!

And who won their choice of book from my TBR pile? The winner is...Biblitropic!Congratulations! An email has been sent to you asking for choice!

----------------------------------------

Earlier this month I also had a giveaway for a pre-order of A Cursed Embrace by Cecy Robson... a book I loved!

And the winner is Riot of BooksAn email has been sent to you so check your spam folder!

Congrats to both winners!

3 comments:

  1. Yay, wait I did not vote for that, but still yay cos that was my 2nd choice

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to the winner and this title was my second choice as well^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I hope you enjoy!

    Oh and I think you misspelled my name for the winner! ;) j/k

    Congraties winner!

    ReplyDelete