Thursday 16 May 2013

Throwback Thursdays #84 - Allison Hewitt Is Trapped


This is a great feature that Melissa at My World...in words and pictures has been doing for a while which looks at those wonderful books that are ALREADY on my shelves that we haven't got round to reading yet...

Allison Hewitt Is Trapped - Madeleine Roux
Publisher: Headline
Allison Hewitt and her five colleagues at the Brooks and Peabody Bookstore are trapped together when the zombie outbreak hits. Allison reaches out for help through her blog, writing on her laptop and utilizing the military's emergency wireless network (SNET). It may also be her only chance to reach her mother. But as the reality of their situation sinks in, Allison’s blog becomes a harrowing account of her edge-of-the-seat adventures (with some witty sarcasm thrown in) as she and her companions fight their way through ravenous zombies and sometimes even more dangerous humans.

I love me some zombies (not literally - yuk!) and of course I'm a blogger so why has this tale of blogger vs. zombie sat on my shelf for so long...? I haven't read a zombie book for a long while so perhaps this is the book to get back to the land of the undead. :)

So what zombie book should I have read by now...?

3 comments:

  1. Oh I didn't know this one, I really like the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! So curious about this one. I still have so many zombie books on my tbr. If you haven't read it yet (I haven't yet) I'd say White Trash Zombie. Maybe we should do a read a long together! :D

    ReplyDelete