Wednesday 13 March 2013

Author Appearance!

 

Marissa Meyer, author of the Lunar Chronicles (the first book of which I raved about this morning) is coming to the UK!! She will signing and answering questions at the Waterstones in Bromley on Tuesday 26th March at 6pm

Unfortunately I'm not able to make it as I don't finish work until 5pm and can't make it there in time L but if there are any UK bloggers who are in the local area, why don't you go along and meet Marissa and get a signed book?

I'm jealous already... J

2 comments:

  1. Oh play hooky! Ditch work! You know... be a bad blogger! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to go but it's just too far away. So sad, wish she would come more my way. So good to hear she's come to the UK, but it's teasing me - so close yet so far!

    ReplyDelete