Wednesday 14 November 2012

Waiting on Wednesday - Spirit's End


I'm trying out a couple of different types of posts and playing around with my content a little to try and freshen it up a little - so let me know what you like!


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Spirit's End (The Legend of Eli Monpress #5) - Rachel Aaron
Publisher: Orbit
Released: 20th November
Eli Monpress is clever, he's determined, and he's in way over his head. 
First rule of thievery: don't be a hero. When Eli broke the rules and saved the Council Kingdoms, he thought he knew the price, but resuming his place as the Shepherdess's favorite isn't as simple as bowing his head. Now that she has her darling back, Benehime is setting in motion a plan that could destroy everything she was created to protect, and even Eli's charm might not be enough to stop her. But Eli Monpress always has a plan, and with disaster rapidly approaching, he's pulling in every favor he can think of to make it work, including the grudging help of the Spirit Court's new Rector, Miranda Lyonette. 
But with the world in panic, the demon stirring, and the Lord of Storms back on the hunt, it's going to take more than luck and charm to pull Eli through this time. He's going to have to break a few more rules and work with some old enemies if he's going to survive.

I love this series and I can't believe it's coming to an end! Less than a week before the big finale is available to buy and I am anxiously counting down the days. I want to know how Miranda, Eli, Josef and Nico end up. And if you haven't read this series yet, you really should start with The Spirit Thief - you're in for a fun ride!


3 comments:

  1. I'm so behind on this series. At least when I restart it I'll know there is an ending. Not sure if that is a good thing, but at least I won't be very far behind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks interesting, Mel! I haven't actually heard of this series before but I'll have to check it out! Good choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one looks interesting! I've not read any of the other books in the series though. Nice choice!

    Check out my WOW.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete