Thursday 13 September 2012

What Shall I Read this September? + Winner!

So what did you choose this month for me to read...? For once there was a clear cut winner with nearly two thirds of people choosing Enclave for me to read and review this month! I'm actually very happy with this choice as I love Ann's Urban Fantasy series starring Corine Solomon!


The full results for those who like numbers and such:

Enclave    - 60%
Vegeance Born  - 20%
What's A Ghoul To Do  - 11%
Shakespeare's Landlord - 9%

Look out for a review before September is over!

And who won their choice of book from my TBR pile? The winner is Rachel L! Congratulations! I have sent an email asking for your book choice.


 


2 comments:

  1. Hmm... I don't remember but possibly I voted for this one. And congrats Rachel !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this one. I just got Outpost for me and kid to read this school year. :) Congrats to the winner.

    ReplyDelete