Thursday 28 June 2012

Throwback Thursday #55 - Dead Witch Walking

This is a great feature that Melissa at My World...in words and pictures has been doing for a while and I wanted to jump on board! There are plenty of books out there I desperately want...


But what about all those wonderful books that are ALREADY on my shelves?
 
Dead Witch Walking - Kim Harrison
All the creatures of the night gather in "the Hollows" of Cincinnati, to hide, to prowl, to party...and to feed.
Vampires rule the darkness in a predator-eat-predator world rife with dangers beyond imagining - and it's Rachel Morgan's job to keep that world civilized.
A bounty hunter and witch with serious sex appeal and an attitude, she'll bring 'em back alive, dead...or undead.
 
A quick glance around this blog should tell even the newest of visitors that I love my Urban Fantasy series, but the Hollows series is one I've never gotten around to reading. I think the series is up to nine (or is it ten?) books now so if I do like the series I'll have a lot of reading to catch up?
 
Any fans out there?
 

2 comments:

  1. Mel cannot believe you have not met Rachel, Jenks, Ivy, Al and the rest. Get busy, you have tremendous fun ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this series, I have the six to read. Don't worry if it's a little slow at first, the books are amazing. Can't wait to know what you'll think about it.

    ReplyDelete