Wednesday 9 May 2012

What Shall I Read This May?

So this month I asked what I should be reading and you lot couldn't decide! There were two books which had equal number of votes...

One Of Our Thursday Is Missing - Jasper Fforde: 44%
Magic Lost, Trouble Found - Lisa Shearin: 44%
Sister - Rosamund Lupton: 11%
Deep Fathom - James Rollins:   0%

So while my contrary nature makes me want to Deep Fathom just because I feel sorry for it! However, instead I'm going to try to read both One of Our Thursdays... and Magic Lost... this month!



















And who won their choice of book from my TBR pile? The winner is Kara-Karina! Congratulations! I have sent an email asking for your book choice.

So look out for reviews of both books in the next month and check back on the first Thursday of June when I will offering another follower a book in exchange for helping me choose a book to read!


5 comments:

  1. Oh goodness! I have to say I was divided in voting for both of these, but went with Magic Lost. I hope you get to both and love them both as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you'll like them both! Happy reading and congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, thank you very much, Mel! :))) Enjoy both your reads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YaY for Mel and Congraties to Kara-Karina!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love Jasper Fforde's books. I hope you enjoy 'One of Our Thursdays is Missing' as much as I do

    ReplyDelete