Thursday 1 December 2011

Throwback Thursday #33 - Bayou Moon

This is a great feature that Melissa at My World...in words and pictures has been doing for a while and I wanted to jump on board! There are plenty of books out there I desperately want...

But what about all those wonderful books that are ALREADY on my shelves?

 
Bayou Moon (The Edge 2) - Ilona Andrews
 
The Edge lies between worlds, on the border between the Broken, where people shop at Walmart and magic is a fairytale–and the Weird, where blueblood aristocrats rule, changelings roam, and the strength of your magic can change your destiny…
Cerise Mar and her unruly clan are cash poor but land rich, claiming a large swathe of the Mire, the Edge swamplands between the state of Louisiana and the Weird. When her parents vanish, her clan’s long-time rivals are suspect number one. But all is not as it seems. Two nations of the Weird are waging a cold war fought by feint and espionage, and their conflict is about to spill over into the Edge—and Cerise’s life . William, a changeling soldier who left behind the politics of the Weird, has been forced back into service to track down a rival nation’s spymaster. When William’s and Cerise’s missions lead them to cross paths, sparks fly—but they’ll have to work together if they want to succeed…and survive.
 
I love Ilona Andrew's Kate Daniels series - she (they) have become an automatic buy for me so I actually had this, the second in The Edge series, pre-ordered last year. But have I read it yet? Nope. I've even pre-ordered Fate's Edge, the third in the series which is out this month, but I need to read this book before I can start that! Will have to get around to it soon...

4 comments:

  1. I really liked this one! I can't wait to read Fate's Edge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all of her books are on either my wishlist or tbr! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agh! Why haven't I read anything by Ilona Andrews, yet. I've heard so many great things about Curran! Hopefully soon.

    ReplyDelete