Monday 26 September 2011

Welcome to Eli Monpress Week!!

Welcome to Eli Monpress week at Mel's Random Reviews. Eli is the star of three book already released - The Spirit Thief, The Spirit Rebellion and The Spirit Eater with another two book due out next year - The Spirit War and Spirit's End. Over the last few weeks I've becoming more and more imersed in Eli's world and the unique system of magic that exists there and I wanted to share what has quickly become one of my favourite fantasy series. So I have a packed week full of posts, giveaways and reviews as we try to track down the greatest thief in the world...

Monday
AM - Welcome post
PM - Review of The Spirit Thief audiobook

Tuesday
AM - My Book Boyfriend - Eli Monpress
PM - Interview with Eli's partner in crime, author Rachel Aaron

Wednesday
AM - Review of The Spirit Rebellion
PM - Eli Monpress Giveaway

Thursday
AM - 60 Second Quick Quiz with Rachel Aaron
PM - Review of The Spirit Eater

Phew - I'm exhuasted just looking at that...think I need to lie down for a while to prepare for the week...hang on...where's my bed gone? Eli! He's been here! Now where did he get to...? J

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is going to be fun because because this is an author I don't know too much about. Thanks Mel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait since I've read the first one but haven't gotten to the others. Yes, I so fail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I'm here to see whats the hap - I have the first book and I'm prepared to see what ya got to say!

    Pabkins @ Mission to Read

    ReplyDelete