Thursday 14 April 2011

Throwback Thursday #4

This is a great feature that Melissa at My World...in words and pictures has been doing for a while and I wanted to jump on board! There are plenty of books out there I desperately want...

But what about all those wonderful books that are ALREADY on my shelves?

This highlights a book I already have but just haven't got round to reading yet!

Glass Houses (Morganville Vampires 1) - Rachel Caine
College freshman Claire Danvers has had enough of her nightmarish dorm situation, where the popular girls never let her forget just where she ranks in the school's social scene: somewhere less than zero. When Claire heads off-campus, the imposing old house where she finds a room may not be much better. Her new roommates don't show many signs of life, but they come out fighting when the town's deepest secrets come crawling out, hungry for fresh blood...

Another long running series that has a lot fans. I actually have the first three books in this series purchased on a special deal many moons ago, but I've not got round to reading them yet! I think I can only focus on one vampire/school series at a time, so when I finish Vampire Academy I'll start reading my way through these...assuming I like them! :)

3 comments:

  1. Read them so I will know if they are good or not ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee... I'm with Blodeuedd... we wanna know! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooohhhh!!! I've been wanting to get into this one as well! Great pick this week. lol.

    We all want!!!! lol.

    Thank you so much for joining in on the post!

    ReplyDelete