Friday 22 April 2011

Book Blogger Hop #15

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy for Books  and is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word! I love taking part in the hop as I get to know more about other bloggers out there and to find a few new ones - I haven't taken part in the hop for a while, but thought this long weekend was worth jumping back in. :)

  

This week's question is - 

 

"If you find a book you love, do you hunt down other books by the same author?"

 

Yes, definitely! If I find an author I've enjoyed, I will go through their back list - it's one of my favourite things: Discovering an author with a lot of books already available. It means I don't have a long wait for the next book to be read! Sometimes, it takes me a while to find or read the other books but I usually at least one more book by an author if I liked it! What about you? :)

5 comments:

  1. Hello, I am here from the Hop! Reading is a very nice way to pass time on a commute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love finding authors with a lot of books written as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting:) Great you always check out the author's other titles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just hoppin' through. Apparently I'm one of the rare participants this week who doesn't search out a new favorite author's entire backlist...but when I was younger I certainly did. Now that I work as a bookseller, I'm too full of the feeling that I need to read as broadly as possible for my job, so delving deeply into backlist just won't work for me.

    The UK cover of FForde's new book (the one you're reading now) is MUCH better than the US edition I have. lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always check the other books they have read too.

    Stopping by from the Blog Hop.

    Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete