That's 2010 over, well nearly! Soon it will be January and while the weather may not be improving much at least the days are getting lighter sooner and I can start to look forward to going to and leaving the office in daylight rather than by street light.
Melissa at My World...in words and pages asked the question what are your News Resolution? I've been giving it a lot of thought in the past week...
I've been blogging since mid August and so far I've been having a blast and met some great people. Thanks so much to everyone who has stopped by, big thanks to all my followers and huge, huge thanks to everyone who has left a comment - I appreciate it so much! So what can you expect in 2011 here at Mels Random Reviews?
- More Reviews: I'm going to continue aiming for two or three reviews a week. I may even get a couple of friends to write the odd guest reviews.
- More Guest Posts: if anyone has any ideas for guest posts or would like to write their own Book Temple or Books Remembered post please let me know and we can hash out some details
- Giveaway or two: everyone likes a free book or two and I've been lucky in 2010 to have won some fab books. So I'm paying it forward with some giveaways throughout the year.
And as far as my Reading goals for 2011, there's a couple of aims for the next year
- Shorten my TBR pile - some of those books have been waiting to be read for years so my aim for this year to at least get the pile down to two shelves.
- Reading Challenges - I'm taking part in three reading challenges this year plus a personal challenge (Details on 2011 Challenge Page at the top) and I want to complete them all!
So that's my plan for 2011 - what do you think? Anything I can do differently? Just let me know! :)